Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3 Pounds Down AND Size 16 Swimsuit!!

I am SO STOKED! I was not going to weigh myself until I got to my parent's house, but I am now in Boca Raton at my Grandma's house and discovered that she has a very accurate/expensive glass scale... and I am 3 pounds down from last week :) WOOHOO!! My Grandma and I went shopping today and I found a new swimsuit that I totally love that just happens to be a size 16! I couldn't believe it... I am not a 16 in pants or anything yet, but the fact that I can fit into a size 16 swimsuit is pretty awesome in my book. Life is good! Anyway, Happy Fourth of July everyone... have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I am soooo proud of you! Hope you have time to stop by and say "Hi" on your way through Texas! I need to hug your neck in person! Keep up the good work!

    Hugs!

    Kathy & Michael

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!!