Sunday, August 12, 2012

Feeling Great!

Took this picture before a date night to see "The Campaign" (which was HORRIBLE btw) with my boyfriend Steve and I FINALLY can actually see a real difference in my face... much thinner than a few months ago! It can be hard sometimes to see the difference because even though the scale says I am losing weight, I see myself in the mirror everyday... but a picture is worth a thousand words :)

I am still swimming pretty much every day but the pool is seemingly getting colder everyday and soon I will have to swim inside again instead of out in the sunshine :/ I am also going to have to pick up a few staple "fall clothing" items at Ross or somewhere else that is relatively inexpensive because nothing fits from last year or even the year before!! I am going to see the new Meryl Streep movie "Hope Springs" today with my Great Aunt which will be nice because I haven't seen her in a while... nothing much else new for now, just wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling great and looking forward to my next weigh in on tuesday :) Have a great rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!