Monday, May 14, 2012

Another 2lbs Down :) 40lbs Total so Far!

YAAY! I am officially down 40 lbs from where I started and could not be happier :) I weighed myself a day early again because I am nannying overnight all week (and working at Mimi's)... I clocked in at 278. This weekend was nuts at Mimi's! Mother's Day is one of our busiest days of the year and I worked a 9 and a half hour shift where I made great tips, but was utterly exhausted and still haven't really recovered.

I finally found out about my birthright Israel trip and I was wait-listed :( I am really bummed but I guess they said that there were over 100 applicants for the July trip and that people ages 25 and 26 get first priority (because age 26 is the cutoff), then people who have been rejected 3 times or more, and so on and so on. I am going to apply again for the winter trips and 2013 summer trips, but am still super bummed because this is the second time I have been wait-listed/rejected. Oh well... I guess I can look at it as more time to lose weight and fit better on the long plane ride when I do go! I have a whole 3 weeks off from nannying in July (when I was hoping to go to Israel) so I think I will probably go visit my Grandparents in Florida!! I love the beach :) Maybe I can go home to visit my parents for a few days too which would be nice.

I have started using "My Fitness Pal" which is a really neat website where you can track your food/calories/protein/water as well as exercise. I have been using this instead of writing in my journal to hold myself accountable to protein etc... and so far so good. My boyfriend got great tickets by 3rd base to the Rockies game on Sunday so I am going to try to get my shift at Mimi's covered so I can go! They will be playing the Seattle Mariners which is cool because my boyfriend's cousin is a pitcher for them (Blake Beavon). This week is going to be rough because my nanny boss is out of town so I am with Cody 24/7 while he isn't in school as well as working at Mimi's when he is in school, but I am really looking forward to the weekend. I am going to a concert on Friday night at Red Rocks with my best friend and have Saturday off from both jobs :) Anyway, hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. wow! 40lbs is such a big difference. congratulations on this accomplishment. i'd like to know further about lapband surgery. I have success story posted in my blog about Jess who lost 60kg after a lapband surgery.

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/weight-loss-success-story-jess-lost.html

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!!