Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Fill Tomorrow

The day has finally come! I am going to my doc tomorrow at 1pm for my first saline fill... I am a bit nervous because they use a huge needle (and I HATE needles) but my best friend Keren is coming with me for moral support and to hold my hand if necessary lol. For the fill, I am on a liquid diet tomorrow and the next day, then soft foods, then back to normal by Sunday. I really hope this fill helps curb my hunger, but sometimes it takes a fill or two to really feel the restraint in my band, but we will see. I worked at Mimi's on tuesday and nannied, and today I nannied and went to swim class which was nice. I am super sleepy and having a lazy night in with my boyfriend about to watch a movie, so I will post more tomorrow after my first fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!