Monday, May 7, 2012

Is it Tuesday Already?!

Long weekend at Mimi's... worked Saturday, Sunday, and today. Very tired but I am making decent money so all is good :) ALSO I now fit alot more comfortably in my bathtub now that I have lost some weight so I took a nice long bubble bath after working so much which was great! My feet are still killing me at work and I am considering going back to my podiatrist and getting cortisone shots in my heels again to help... I did this a few years ago and had some success. I have only noticed a bit of a difference as far as being full very quickly now that I have had my first saline fill, but I am definitely not as hungry all the time which is awesome! Many people say they don't feel a difference at all until their second or third fill so I would say I am glad to feel some change. I am working tomorrow super early at Mimi's so I will weigh myself before work then blog my weight after my shift. Cody (the boy I nanny) has a baseball game tomorrow night that I am going to go watch... it is also his Mom's birthday (my boss) so we are going to finish making the "home made coupon" book for her. It is pretty cute I must say, and filled with things like "Cody will walk the dogs" or I will "babysit on a weekend night" etc... Anyway, I must get to bed early for work but will post my weigh in tomorrow afternoon! Goodnight all :)

1 comment:

Add a comment!!