Friday, May 11, 2012

Working Weekend

Hello everyone... hope you all had a good week :) I don't normally work Friday nights or Saturdays for my nanny job, but have to this weekend... this means lots of catching up on Cody's homework etc! I went to swim class last night and it was really cool because my teacher Deb incorporated some swim "kickboxing" and BOY was I tired/sweaty... it was a great workout! She is actually adding a whole class for swim kickboxing on wednesdays so I am definitely going to work it into my schedule. It has been really nice out for the most part, but today it is cold, rainy, and nasty... it is supposed to be this way all weekend, YUCK. I am working at Mimi's on Sunday (mother's day) which is going to be super crazy busy but hopefully people will be in good spirits/patient because of the holiday.

I had stopped writing in my journal (the one where I recorded EVERYTHING such as protein intake, liquid intake, calorie intake, exercise log, and feelings) because I had gotten so busy, but I feel like I need to start writing in it again. Even though I am still losing weight etc... I don't believe I am getting adequate protein or liquid in everyday and can never remember how much I have because I haven't been writing it down anymore! I busted out the journal today and am going to start using it everyday again for now.

I can also now "feel" the restriction in my band more than I could before... it is hard to describe but basically when I eat I now get this almost instant like BING DONE FULL feeling and immediately stop eating. It is really nice to be honest! And it will only get better with more saline. I am happy for my parents because they are going to Italy for a much deserved 2 and a half week trip to Italy, but to be honest I am a little bummed because it has been so nice to call my Dad every other day with my progress and to discuss my routine etc... He has really been a rock throughout my whole weight loss struggle (from years ago) and always supported and motivated me even when I have failed in the past... Oh well, there is still email!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!