Saturday, April 4, 2015

Old Navy= Best Confidence Boost EVER

Hey there!
While taking a break from working on finishing the 13 page paper I have due tomorrow night, I went to the gym for the first time since surgery (all of my walks thus far have been outside because it has been beautiful out!). I did the elliptical for about 30 minutes and it actually felt really good! I didn't go as hard as I usually would as I still need to get clearance from doc on wednesday, but nonetheless I enjoyed being back in the gym.

After the gym I decided to go into Old Navy because I have ordered some great plus size workout gear online from in the past and could use a few new pairs of workout leggings. After I walked in, I immediately remembered that Old Navy only has their plus sizes online and almost left, but decided to take a look around anyway. I picked out some cute workout leggings and shirts in their regular size XXL to see if they MIGHT fit, but expected them not to. I was absolutely ASTONISHED to find out that not only did the regular XXL fit, but they were TOO BIG!!!! I ended up buying REGULAR XL workout stuff and was happy as a clam. I have not felt this good about trying on clothes in who knows how long (nor have I been able to buy a regular XL in a non-plus size store! :) I also happened to find an amazing pair of linen pants with a stretchy top which is PERFECT for me because they are professional enough for doing clinicals and observations at school, but comfortable enough to wear on my tummy with incisions (and very cute!).
Hell Yes! Regular XL linen pants with stretchy top at Old Navy

It was an absolutely gorgeous day out and on my way home I took a gorgeous shot of the sunset… A great end to a great day. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend as much as I am (minus the dumb paper).


Warmly
Caroline

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shot of the sunset. All the best!

    -FogDogWeightLoss.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like you are doing so well with everything. I hope I bounce back from surgery as fast as you!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!!