Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Weigh In!!

Hi there
I woke up today and shortly after had a HUGE smile on my face, because I am FINALLY seeing some results on the scale. I officially weighed in at 270.6, which means I have lost another 3 pounds. I am so relieved, because it was very frustrating to not see any results last week when I was doing everything I was supposed to. I think my body is finally starting to realize that this is the new "normal" and adjusting instead of fighting the changes.

Finally some results!! Happy Caroline :)

Today was a busy day full of catching up on school work, cleaning, and doing laundry etc. I did get in a nice 2.5 mile walk in my neighborhood which, even on a cloudy day, is beautiful because you can see the mountains (one of the many many reasons I love living in Colorado!). 

View on my neighborhood walks

I go back to work tomorrow and am excited to see my 7 month old buddy again. I have class right after work, so I am officially back in the full swing of things. I am going to get in a nice long walk for one of the kiddo's naps (he naps better in the stroller than anywhere else!), then the family I nanny for has said I can shower there before class which solves my dilemma of not wanting to get too sweaty or walk too far on work days where I have class after. I am excited to see my doctor on wednesday for my first follow up appointment and show him all of my progress! 

Hope you all had a good start to the week :)

Warmly
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Glad the scale is behaving for you. With everything you are doing, you deserve to see the weight loss. Love the picture - definitely a beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!!