Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 More Pounds From Friday, 4 Pounds Down Total From Last Week!

BOOOYAH! I just hopped on the scale this morning and it read 287 lbs WOOOT! That is another 2 pounds down from Friday, and 4 pounds down total from last weeks weigh in.... they haven't even filled my band with saline to make it tighter yet either! I am super proud of myself :) That is 31lbs down total from a week before surgery (I weighed 318lbs then lost 14lb 3 days before surgery on a required sugar free liquid diet) and 17lbs down since my actual surgery date when I weighed 304! It felt great to back in the water again yesterday (where I burned about 400 calories in my class) AND I also waitressed last night at Mimi's for almost 6 hours which probably burned quite a few calories as well. Feeling super great, I love seeing results because it just makes my will to keep going even stronger. I will post pics of my body for comparison later today.

SOO in other news, I have changed my mind again about my work situation and have decided to keep my nanny job at least through the end of the summer. I thought really hard about it and realized that not only do I get a FULL paid month off in July if I keep nannying, but that I will also receive a really nice two year bonus in August. If I were to work full time at Mimi's and I end up going to Israel, that would a 12-14 unpaid break and I would not be able to afford my rent. And being with Cody 8 hours a day won't be so bad because I realized that I have a rec membership here in town and can take him to the pool everyday if we wanted! Also, after working my first "real" busy shift at Mimi's last night, I decided I would probably be miserable doing it full time because I was so entirely exhausted. Besides, when I have time off from nannying, I can always pick up more shifts at Mimi's. I have not mentioned anything to my nanny boss so she won't know the difference, but I have already told my manager at Mimi's that I would start working full time starting in three weeks. I am just going to white lie and tell him that I tried to quit at the nanny job, but she really really needs me and convinced me to stay. Hopefully he will understand and still allow me to stay on part time. He seems like a really understanding awesome guy, and I am letting him know ASAP/three weeks in advance so that should give him time to find someone else for full time and still let me do part time. SIGH. I feel much better now that I have made my decision :).

More to come later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!