Monday, April 23, 2012

Back in the Pool... HURRAH!

Thank goodness, my incision site has closed up again and I was OK'd to get back in the pool today :) YAY! However, my doc wants me to wait one more week before my first fill because he wants me to finish the antibiotics before they do that. Kind of a bummer, but one more week is no big deal. I found a used "Wii-FIT plus" board and program on craigslist for $50 bucks and bought it. This will be awesome because now I can use the program at home as well as buy other programs that require the board such as "biggest loser workout" for wii and "zumba dance" for wii. Fun fun! 

I have gotten back on schedule about my vitamins and liquid intake etc... now that I am not crazy busy which is good. I thought alot and really hard this weekend and made my final decision to quit my nanny job and work full time at Mimi's Cafe until grad school. This was a very tough decision and I know my boss (and Cody) will be very disappointed, but I need to do what is right for me right now. I am going to give my boss three weeks instead of just two to find a replacement nanny which should help. My manager at Mimi's is being very understanding of that which is awesome. I have today off from nannying so I am off to a noon swim class and then am working a dinner shift at Mimi's at 5:30pm tonight which will be nice. 

I went out to the movies and saw "Chimpanzee" which was super cute with Steve on Saturday night, and guess what? ANOTHER pair of jeans fits me again! HOOORAY! I feel better and better every day... I am so glad I had lapband and for the continued support of my friends and family. 
It is so nice to be able to fit in my clothes again :) Anyway, I will post my weigh in as well as a sports bra/capris photo again (3 weeks since the last) to show my improvements. Much love to all!!


1 comment:

Add a comment!!