Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another 2lbs Down!

I know I know... it really isn't healthy to weigh myself so often, but since today is officially 7 days since surgery I had to! I am now down to 297lbs :) Thats 7 pounds lost in 7 days... I'll take it! From now on, I will post my weight once every week, probably on a tuesday. Another crummy day out, so I will most likely go to the gym after work today and hit the treadmill instead of walking outside.

I have been having crazy dreams lately! I frequently have panicked dreams that I haven't finished college and "forgot about" some courses that I just remembered, but now I am having panicked dreams that I pig out pizza and cookies and such and am going to get sick/mess up my lap band. I have had this dream a few times this week and I always wake up super scared and have to remind myself, "It's not real! I did not pig out, I will NOT pig out, and I will NOT mess up my lap band". Anxiety is a bitch! LOL! Hopefully these dreams will stop soon enough. Anyway, have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear about your progress! You're doing so well! I'm so proud of you doll! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!!