Monday, April 9, 2012

Super Productive Day

Today was a good and very productive day... I am exhausted! I went to work and then hit the gym and did 30 minutes at 2.8mph on the treadmill :) The new shoe inserts helped, but not enough to make a HUGE difference. I just happened to have a coupon for DSW shoes, so after I worked out I went and found an awesome new pair of sneakers that were on sale (and I got to use a coupon for $10 off too!) that fit great. Hopefully the new shoes and inserts will now making speed walking easier on my feet and cause less blisters.

I am excited because 1. Tomorrow I can start swimming again YAAAAY and 2. I am on week three of my recovery which means I can now get off the pureed diet and add alot more things back in such as meat and other semi-soft items. I also made a great discovery... I was out running errands tonight and was STARVING.. so I stopped at Chik-fil-A and was just going to order a plain grilled chicken sandwich and not eat the bun, but then I saw that they have a new item that is perfect for my diet! It is on the kid's menu and is 6 "grilled chicken nuggets"... basically just 6 little pieces of plain grilled, unseasoned chicken that add up to about 4 or 5oz and is 110 cals! This is awesome because I finally found something that complies with my diet when I am "on the go" and need something fast :)


Tomorrow is weigh in day and that excites me too... I am hoping I lost another 4-5lbs in the last week. The doc said 1-2lbs a week is good, so lets see if I can do better! Goodnight for now, I will be back in the morning to post my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!