Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sigh of Relief

So I just got off the phone with my nutritionist and she reassured me that I am doing great and way ahead of the game. She said most people with lapband lose 1lb a week, and so the fact that I have lost 10 since the actual day of surgery is great. She told me that I should up my calories a bit to about 1000 a day and that I may be retaining more water weight now that I am back on birth control, but that it is nothing to worry about. She told me to RELAX lol I feel alot better now that I have talked to her though. Anyway, I found a new cheap swimsuit at Walmart for $15 which was nice and I found the best score I have found in a while... a 99 cent poster of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory saying "BAZINGA!" I absolutely had to buy it... it is now hanging on my closet door as inspiration and something to smile at :)

2 comments:

Add a comment!!