Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Exhausted, but Very Good Productive Day :)

AH I can finally sit down lol. I took another little boy I sometimes nanny for to school today at 7am, then went to a water zumba class, then another swim class, then picked up Cody from school THEN worked a dinner shift at Mimi's. Needless to say, I am exhausted! It was a great day however... I made $75 in tips tonight at Mimi's... woohoo!

Another highlight of my day was finding mini whole wheat bobali breads to make mini healthy pizzas on! I bought a package from the store and found a great low-calorie high-protein pizza recipe... I used low cal pesto as a sauce, then low cal mozzarella cheese on top with sliced mushrooms and chicken. It was delicious and I ate just half which was only about 400 calories and a great high protein meal :) I will eat the other half tomorrow.

I still have not played with my Wii Fit because I have been so busy, but plan to tomorrow before I pick up Cody from school. I also plan to take my "biggest loser- style" photos tomorrow morning for comparison to 3 weeks ago... I was going to take them yesterday but by the time I had time, I had eaten and was bloated and not feeling up for it. I am too tired tonight, but will tomorrow morning for sure :) I might even put the pics from 3 weeks ago next to pics from tomorrow for side by side comparison (fancy, eh?). Anyways, goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!!